We are pleased to recognize the outstanding accomplishments of the University Libraries’ faculty and staff in excellence, service, teaching, research and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) during the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
The following individuals were acknowledged for their extraordinary contributions to the strategic initiatives of the University Libraries. Please join us in congratulating the award recipients listed below:
- Staff Excellence Award: Lois Vinson, Assistant Circulation Desk Manager, Access Services
- Staff Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Award: Suzanne Sawyer, Preservation Specialist, Preservation Services
- Staff Service Award: Paula Damasceno, Multimedia Instruction Coordinator, Digital Media Commons
- Faculty Teaching Award: Stacey Krim, Curator of Manuscripts and Assistant Professor, The Martha Blakeney Hodges Special Collections and University Archives
- Faculty Research Award: Tiffany Henry, Discovery Cataloger and Assistant Professor, Technical Services
- Faculty Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Award: Gerald Holmes, Reference Librarian, Diversity Coordinator and Associate Professor, Research, Outreach and Instruction/Administration