The Digital Media Commons (DMC) will host an online workshop series during the spring 2022 semester. Each workshop will be offered twice on the same day from 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. and again from 3:30 to 4:45 p.m. providing participants with two options to meet their busy schedules.
These foundational multimedia workshops are open to all UNC Greensboro students, faculty and staff, will provide basic tools to effectively create multimedia digital projects and will support campus curriculum multimedia literacy.
Upon completion of each workshop, participants can expect to:
- Identify a software or application’s workspace and locate tools within each software or application.
- Be able to put into practice the best workflow and media organization.
- Be able to use collateral tools, software and applications to be used in conjunction with software or application.
- Experience hands-on opportunities.
- Be able to prepare to export and save projects and files.
- Troubleshooting simple problems.