We are thrilled to start our reading of “You Are Awesome” by Neil Pasricha. This funny, inspiring book encourages the reader to develop a deeper sense of resilience in order to lead a more meaningful life. Our discussion will revolve around three core themes related to key ideas in the book that will challenge us to think critically about ourselves and learn from each other’s perspectives.
Suggested Reading Schedule:
- By January 21, finish reading Secret One and Two
- By January 28, finish reading Secret Three and Four
- By February 4, finish reading Secret Five and Six
- By February 18, finish reading Secret Seven and Eight
- By March 4, you’ve finished reading the book and are ready to join our End-of-Book Discussion!
Join the book club today!