- Daniel Christen (for Chemistry 355); collaborated with Karen Grigg
- Liz McNamara (for Honors Seminar 228); collaborated with Lynda Kellam and Beth Ann Koelsch
- Shana Scudder (for English 305); collaborated with Jenny Dale and Armondo Collins
Faculty recipients of these awards were asked to provide feedback on their experiences redesigning their courses and working with University Libraries Partners. A few feedback selections from faculty have been listed below:
Which aspect of the stipend program did you find most valuable?
- “Consulting w/ [the librarian] to learn more about how the UNCG library staff can help with
annotating the literature guides.”
- “Everything about it was valuable; I honestly wish I could just team-teach this course with [the
librarian] every semester!”
What changes, if any, do you plan to make to other courses based on your work with
- “I plan to keep the changes I made to this course for this program, so I will basically teach it
this way from now on.”
What improvements in student learning occurred in your redesigned course?
- “My students this semester were much more adept at locating and citing scholarly sources.
- They also learned web design which I think will be an invaluable tool for them in the rest of
How has your participation in the program changed your teaching?
- “I learned a lot more about research and citation myself this semester, so that will absolutely
benefit all of my teaching.”