“‘The Alter Ego Effect’ was built to support ambitious people doing hard things.”
“It’s constructed to help you be more resilient, creative, optimistic, and courageous.” – The Alter Ego Effect
From these opening sentences, Todd Herman throws down the gauntlet, challenging the reader to build a better version of themselves. His technique centers around the creation of alter egos, which act as aspects of “self” that allow us to approach problems with specific strengths. Herman has coached top-performing athletes and business leaders, and in this book, he shares with us what he has learned!
On Thursday, August 5, we will dive into reading this life-altering book. We will discuss it in our online forum throughout the reading period, so don’t miss out on what is sure to be an insightful, evolving conversation!
Suggested Reading Schedule:
- On August 5, we begin our reading journey and dive into our Pre-Reading Question!
- By August 19, finish reading Chapters 1 – 3
- By August 26, finish reading Chapters 4 – 6
- By September 2, finish reading Chapters 7 – 9
- By September 16, finish reading Chapters 10 – 12
- By September 30, finish reading the book and join us in our End-of-Book Discussion
Learn more about this book and check out reader reviews.
Sign up today and join the UNCG Alumni and Friends Book Club.